- PSA newsletter
- Members Fees Due Now
- APS Cup Award Winning Images
- Tutorial Monday 27th July
- August Judge BIO
A reminder for the July competition that every entry (IE EDI, Mono or Colour) must all meet the criteria of curves – See calendar
We currently have 10 people on the Tin City tour which means we still have room for another ten. here are the details
I have posted the NPF agenda for Saturday up on our website under members
Thanks to everyone for such a fantastic few days. We have a great group of people in our club who know how to enjoy themselves while pursuing some great photography.
(I have a video available for participants with some country music).
I would like to apologise to anyone who emailed me over the last six weeks and didn’t receive a reply. (more…)
Hi Everyone, I have a Nikon lens for sale and if anyone is interested I can bring it to the next meeting for inspection. (more…)
Over the years Rainee has won numerous awards at State( Gold, Silver Distinction, Silver), National (Silver) and International (Bronze and Silver) levels. Rainee was a Finalist for NSW AIPP Family Photographer 2015 and NSW AIPP Creative Photographer 2015. In 2016 Rainee won NSW AIPP Family Photographer of the year and was awarded Australian AIPP Family Photographer of the year 2016 finalist. We will have the pleasure of Rainee telling us how she started her business and will then show us how she is able to set up those all important family portrait shots to bring those winning images.
NPF ENTRY INFORMATION for NPF WEEKEND 8th & 9th JULY
- Closing date & time for thumbnails of print entries is 11th June at 11pm. PLEASE NOTE: The closing time is now 11pm NOT 12 midnight.
- The same is applicable for the EDI entries.
- Please bring your print entries with the labels on them, ( which appear after you have uploaded your entries), to our competition night on the 8th June 2017. S there will not be any labels for the EDI entries.
- Categories:- PRINT
- OPEN – COLOUR and/ or MONO
- Sizes of print entries:-
- a. Large prints are A3 – 11 3/4” x 16 ½ ” ( 30 cm x 42cm ) on a 40.7cm x 50.9cm mount board no thicker than 4mm.
- b. Small prints are 4”x 6” ( 10.2cm x 15.2cm ) on an 8” x 10” ( 20.3 cm x 25.3 cm) mount board no thicker than 4mm.
- Size for EDI entries:- they are not to exceed a height of 1200 & a width of 1920 pixels. Total size must not exceed 2MB.
- Number of entries: 3 entries per section of each category.
Judging of entries will be held on Sunday 25th June at the Maitland RSL Club, Rutterford. Starting at 9am. Members are invited to attend the judging.
The website is in the process of being updated with all the required information.
Members help needed this Sunday, May 28th at Wangi Workers Club at 5.30 to sell meat raffle tickets. Most of the regulars will be at Topshot.
Please email Joy Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help her out. It can be fun (as Dianne found out last month)
The Vicki Bouten Memorial photos are now available to view on our website. Thank you to all who shared their photo memories of Vic.