Hello and welcome to the member’s recognition photo competition. 23 Members have sent in photos of themselves at a much early time and it is your job to work out which current member belongs to which photo. Some members have more than one photo entered making a total of 32 photos to ID. There will be a prize for the most correct answers.
The steps are:
- Log onto our myphotoclub application as normal
- Select the members button on the right (the same as entering an image into a comp)
- In the members section on the right hand side in the open collections(competitions) you will see one red box with the label “Review (closed) member recognition(32)” with a blue box beside it with a star and the label “online scoring” click on the online scoring button
- When the new page comes up click on the button labelled “Open Digital” which will bring up all the photos in a random order and each photo will have a red number embedded into the photo
- Click on the first photo and decide who it is, give it a score of 5 which will move to the next photo. The scoring plays no part but enables you to easily go on to the next photo. You can give any score. I have listed all the current members below
- Once you have worked out who all the members are send an email to David Whyte (email@example.com) detailing which member belongs to which photo (Ie the number on the photo). I have allowed a week to work them out.