- Change of date to Thursday 28th March to Sunday 31st. Reason for change is that there is a fishing comp on in Rylstone 4th-7th
- Accommodation Options Please book own accommodation to suit you.
- :Dunns Swamp campground cannot book site; $6/head/night; only composting toilets; no showers or drinking water.
- Cudgegong Waters Park in Rylstone on Windamere Dam https://www.cudgegongwatersparkwindameredam.com/1858 Cudgegong Road Cudgegong, New South Wales 2849Phone: 02 6358 8462
Powered site $24-30/night, Camping $8/adult/night; Cabin with ensuite $100/night; Cabin without ensuite $80/night
- Rylstone Hotel
Would do $50/night/head includes light breakfast 5 Double rooms, 8 twin, 1Family (double and 2 singles)
- The Globe Hotel
46-50 Louee Street Rylstone NSW AustraliaPh. 02 6379 1048
- Suggestions for Photography and socialising:
Take time to explore the journey out to Rylstone either through Mudgee ( 4h 15 min 373k from Wangi) or through Bylong Valley (3h 15min 275k from Wangi)
- Thursday Historic walk around heritage sites of Rylstone (19); Naked Lady Winery at Rylstone At the vineyard wine tasting, lunch platters and pizzas, and they have guest accommodation ;Drive to Kandos; Drinks and Nibbles late afternoon and BBQ (own supplies) or dinner at pub; Finish with night shoot (location to be advised))
- Friday Spend most of day at Dunns Swamp. Early morning start for Bird photographers heading out to Dunns Swamp Platypus Point (20mins from Rylstone); Others may want to sample bakery delights before heading out. Need to take all food and drinks for the day with you.; 5 different walks available accessing sandstone pagoda rock formations with rock art; kayak Dunns Swamp; Sit and read or chat; Sunset at Dunns Swamp and possible BBQ there (may need to bring some wood) Each person provides own food.
- Saturday Drive to Glen Alice, Glen Davis and Capertee. Lots of great options for landscape and bird/nature photography.and old shale mine. Meet up at Glen Davis for sunset shoot of Capertee Canyon and picnic Dinner
- Sunday Birds/sunrise shoot after having worked out best spot for these. Pack up and venture to Mudgee through Lue with a popular pub and pottery; or to Bylong.
Open for other suggestions